M&A & Strategy Associate
M&A & Strategy Associate for Technology Solutions Company
We are currently managing a M&A & Strategy Associate role for an amazing Technology Solutions Company in LATAM! More specifically, in México City & Bogotá!
This is a fast-growing company, backed by angel investors, venture capital & private equity funds.
The main purpose of the role is to support the company's main origination & execution activities such as the integral part in the deal cycle of the aggregator in the TECH space, and work directly with the Co-CEO's, giving shape to the platform's medium and long term strategy.
Prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and private equity with project management, financial modeling and analysis capabilities is a must.
M&A & Strategy Associate responsabilities:
- Participate in the sourcing of a proprietary pipeline of deals that fit the company's investment thesis
- Assess/evaluate companies, develop investment theses on targets that fit the company's investment thesis
- Assess/evaluate business and financial models and key drivers, conduct financial analysis and build detailed financial models
- Draft/prepare information memorandum and marketing presentation for the company's board of directors
- Participate in due-diligence program, including project management of advisors and Q&A processes, review/summarize/present key DD findings
- Oversee analyst interns in their day/day activity
- Direct report to co-CEOs
- Work directly with co-CEOs on the definition, planning and execution of strategic roadmap for the aggregator
- Conduct analyses to address critical business issues related to the evolution of our value proposition and formulate strategic recommendations that can be incorporated into our value proposition and roadmap
- Assist co-CEOs in the delivery of key strategic communications to key internal stakeholders
- Assist co-CEOs with strategic capital sourcing (debt & equity) and allocation considerations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
- +2 years of private equity, investment banking, project finance or corporate finance
- Ideally prior experience in strategy or corporate development
- Ideally prior experience in a tech venture (or a tech-focused
- Key competencies: strive for excellence and continuous improvement, outstanding communication skills, self-starter, problem-solving, and high sense of integrity
- Passionate about technology & start-up environment.
- Languages: Spanish (Fluent), English (Advanced)
This role is Hybrid and the location of the role is in Mexico City o Bogotá.
- American dollars: $1.531,12 / month
- Mexican pesos: 30.000,00 MXN / month
- Colombian pesos: 7.533.259,93 COP / month
* From 3 to 6 months of bonus depending on KPI’s performance + company’s equity.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: