LMS Community Builder
LMS Community Builder for a UK fast-growing Start-up
We're currently managing a LMS Community Builder role for a B2B & SaaS fast-growing Start-up!
The main goal of this role is to Ideate and Implement a LMS Platform in WordPress, and build a community for the product's users.
People who use this platform are Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft 365 Developers.
They are based in Barcelona and London.
LMS Community Builder responsibilities:
- Create a LMS Platform, to build a Community among the Product Users (Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft 365).
- Inform, entertain, educate, and instruct the company's product followers and users.
- Build relationships with the community and establish the company as a tough leader in the market.
- Craft the community content strategy to drive engagement and trust.
- Produce content to drive growth market authority
- Create content for Blogs, Releases, Case Studies, Trainings & Courses, Webinars, and Newsletters.
- +2 years of experience building communities
- Experience as Training Manager / Head of Training.
- Experience building a LMS Platform for external users.
- Strong research skills
- Adaptability to different writing styles
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Work autonomously
- Experience creating original and creative content
- Organization & communication skills.
Must have experience:
- Good understanding of SEO.
- WordPress, Buddy Boss, Mailchimp, and Hubspot basic knowledge.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Content Writing & Content Creation skills.
- Provide recommendations to improve the content.
- Be constantly aware of technology and cloud computing software industry news.
- Ability to adapt the company messages to our different IPCs.
- Salary range: up to 45k
- FULL REMOTE working model
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the LMS Community Builder role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: