Lead Python Developer
Lead Python Developer for an AI Company
We're currently managing a Lead Python Developer for an AI Company.
This company applies Artificial Intelligence to assist Procurement and Supply Chain departments in optimizing and automating processes.
This way, they help companies reduce costs and save time in managing their purchases.
Lead Python Developer responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve the scalability of the different components of the backend.
- Co-lead the development of new functionalities while maintaining scalability.
- Collaborate with the CTO and CIO in the design and maintenance of the backend architecture.
- Implement well-tested and documented web API's using modern best practices.
- Optimize the algorithms to constantly increase computational efficiency.
- Become the Lead Backend!
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering backend applications and services.
- Experience with Python.
- Solid understanding of software design and scalable systems.
- Entrepreneur mindset and ambitious goals.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English (optional: Catalan).
- Salary Range: up to 60K.
- HYBRID or REMOTE working mode.
- A great culture to enjoy the process of developing software and life.
- Career path to develop skills and expertise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Create and lead the backend team.
- Participate in the company's growth through the Employee Stock Option Program.
- Full-time, permanent position.
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Lead Python Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: