Frontend Engineer Responsibilities:
- Discuss, analyze, and understand new feature requirements with your team lead and PM.
- Work directly with designers and engineers to implement new UI features, as well as improve the UX of existing features.
- Work on integrating the app with the backend. Define requirements and improvements of the backend API.
- Ensure that the code base and its main dependencies are always up-to-date.
- Write unit/E2E tests, as well as perform manual tests.
- Investigate bugs and provide support for users.
- Participate in product meetings.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Software development
- 1+ years of experience in React Native/React (preferable) and other web and mobile technology experience (breadth and depth)
- Expertise with Typescript
- Agility prototyping UIs and proficiency in writing clean JS/JSX and styling code.
- Good understanding of API architecture following best practices.
- Proficiency in the creation of tests (unit tests, integration, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of Git
- Good level of verbal and written communication
Preferred Qualifications/Bonus Points
- Knowledge of native mobile development (ie. Java for Android or Objective-C/Swift for iOS) and design patterns.
- Experience with Xcode and development of software for Apple platforms.
- User-level experience with blockchain applications (eg. wallets, dApps, staking, etc)
- Understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- React native web applications
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: