Java Engineer for a global Fintech
A US company that is revolutionizing the finance world, and their solutions are trusted by a user base of 12 million individuals worldwide, is looking for a Java Engineer to contribute to the creation of a captivating and interconnected suite of system solutions.
If you are a fan of engineering excellence, this is the place for you.
Java Engineer Responsibilites:
- Identify any potential problems or risks in your own work as well as the work of others
- Knowledge of OWASP and follow SDLC processes
- Independently develop sophisticated software solutions
- Make significant contributions to the technical documentation, knowledge base, and team / engineering presentations
- Resolving complex bugs and showcasing your advanced debugging skills
- Producing high-quality API documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of profesional experience in Java software development
- Experience working with Spring, AWS, Microservices, SQL, NoSQL, Git and Docker
- Desirable to have knowledge and experience working in OS X and Linux environments. Also designing and building JSON or Rest services
- A strong comprehension of the agile application development lifecycle.
- Salary Range: up to 65K
- Opportunity to work in a REMOTE and flexible environment
- Many benefits such as health insurance or training days are to be highlighted.
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Java Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: