Java Backend Architect for a RegTech Scale-Up
We are currently managing a Java Architect role for a Regulatory Technology Scale-Up company, with office in Barcelona, Spain, and Headquarters in London, United Kindom.
The company is looking for a Java Backend Architect whose main goals will be to design, build and deploy Java applications, databases and APIs.
+4 years of experience in Java, Micro-services, database (Oracle, MySQL), DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) & Cloud
- Solid Java programming skills and experience in the folowing technologies: Spring, microservices, JSON, DataBase (Oracle / MySQL), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Esperience with at least one of AWS, Azure, Google CP,
- Work in the DEV team alongside a very senior solutions architect.
- Good level of English (direct communication with customers)
- Good level of Spanish (internal communication with the team)
- The candidate lives in Spain, preferably in Barcelona
- Computer Engineering Degree
- International team and startup environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Full remote (100%)
- Competitive Salary: Up to 50k
- Health Insurance
- Other perks
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position, please do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn Profile or uploading you CV!
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: