IT Recruiter for International HR SaaS Company
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join an international company leader in their sector in Europe & Latin America.
As an IT Recruiter, you will:
- Lead end2end recruitment process.
- Direct contact with Hiring manager to establish best practices and recruitments needs.
- Be a partner for all the Hirings Manager: you will be the person they look for for any topic related to talent acquisition.
- Carry out interviews and support/guide people during the process, you will be an ambassador of the brand not only for candidates but for all people interested in learn more about it.
- You bring experience in search and selection of professionals from industries based on technology.
- You have participated in recruitment and branding strategies.
- You have the ability to implement and manage processes with a high degree of complexity.
- You have analytical capacity and facility to understand market trends.
- Your level of Spanish is high, we highly value a high level of English.
- Salary range: up to 40K
- HYBRID work model (2 days at office + 3 days at home)
- 23 days of HOLIDAYS + time flexibility + day off on your BIRTHDAY.
- Intensive day: Friday, Christmas, Easter, July and August.
- Free English and Portuguese classes, discounts on gym fees, discount on fees
- Flexible compensation plan.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the IT Recruiter role, you can apply to this position with your Linkedin profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: