Inbound Marketing Manager
Inbound Marketing Manager for UK, FR & DACH markets
For 2023, the company wants to boost growth and, in this case, increase the marketing team members.
The main traffic acquisition of the company is Inbound Media (Blog posts, webinars, guides, e-books, tools and videos, among others.
This role is for the UK, FR & DACH markets, however, the headquarters are in Barcelona.
The successful Inbound Marketing Manager applicant's responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of the Organic Inbound Strategy for the DACH market
- Drive massive traffic to the website and lead the acquisition and the revenue
- Develop an SEO Strategy that will include Linkbuilding, Website Analysis (performance, health), Content Strategy & Optimization
- Identify new opportunities to increase organic revenue
- Manage the DACH Inbound Marketing team
- Set clear targets and oversee the team's growth
- Work together with Sales, Product, Performance and other departments.
Requirements for the role:
- We are looking for a German native speaker who is fluent in English
- + 5 years of experience as an Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager or similar
- Successful track record (greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, or fast-track promotions)
- Deep knowledge of SEO (keyword research, link-building, On-Page / Off-Page optimization, acquisition strategies, etc.
- CRM and Customer Journey Management
- Hardworking and motivated person
- Initiative and growth mindset
- Experience in the B2B & SaaS Industry
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated to join a high-performance team
- Salary range: Up to 80k!
- Flexible schedule: HYBRID working model
- Cobee Ticket & PayFlow
- Gym & Private Insurance Health
- Language classes
- Pet-friendly office
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Inbound Marketing Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer by using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: