Game Designer role
We are currently managing a Game Designer role!
Game Designer Responsibilities:
- Create systems and/or features.
- Modify high-level goals into detailed specifications.
- Work along with a multidisciplinary team.
- Present proposals for games or features. Work closely with the product team to define goals and follow up on results.
- Iterate on your idea, fine-tuning features and testing by yourself and with your team & players until you make them great.
- Perform balancing on areas of the game as needed (combat, progression, rewards, controls, etc.)
- You're passionate about games and have sense of fun.
- Excellent communication and team-player.
- Ability to abstract problems
- Strong numerical skills (graphs, etc)
- Understanding of free-to-play mechanics
- +4 years of experience in game design
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Set & run A/B Tests
- Analytical mindset, understanding of product KPIs.
- Experience with complex in-game economies.
- Salary range: Up to 60K.
- FULL REMOTE working model.
- Health insurance
- Fun office.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Game Designer role, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: