Engineering Manager (Greentech)
Engineering Manager for a Greentech Enterprise
We are seeking an Engineering Manager with expertise in leading software teams (.NET Tech Stack).
They are a French company that are scaling the hub nuilt in Spain, and therefore, they are looking for the right candidate to be part of the movement to improve corporate sustainability.
- Build, mentor and grow the current team
- Maintain and improve the development process with operational excellence in mind.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment
- Work with Product Owners and Product Managers to understand business needs and priorities.
- +8 years of experience working as a Software Engineer.
- +3 years of experience leading teams.
- Team player.
- Work in agile enviorment.
- Salary up to 85k
- Remote work
- Opportunities for professional growth and exposure to significant challenges
- Morte benefits.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Engineering Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: