QA Engineer for International Japanese Streaming Company
We are looking for a QA Engineer, whose main mission will be testing features based on the specification and code, carry out manual and automated tests, report of defects ensuring sufficient details are recorded and automate testing.
This company works with streaming services, is a well-known multinational that had an internal cultural positive change and with high growth perspectives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Working with Continuous Integration tools and knowledge
- Working with bug-tracking software (JIRA, Redmine…)
- High level of english (internal and external communication will be in that language)
- Workplace: hybrid with schedule flexibility, possibility of remote work
- Salary range: up to 45-50K + 15%, depending on experience
- Language classes
- Udemy courses,
- Health insurance,
- Great work environment with culturally diverse people near the beach
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles!
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: