DevOps Engineer for an International FinTech
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join and help build an application that thousands of people will use daily for personal finance management in Barcelona and Paris.
You will be responsible for building a reliable AWS infrastructure and collaborate closely with the Security and Backend teams to ensure optimal operation and performance of the system.
- Help implement the necessary infrastructure for the deployment of the system in different environments (pre, dev, prod, etc.)
- Manage cloud systems used by the company in its infrastructure
- Manage deployment and development processes
- Monitor system behavior to ensure optimal operation
- Efficiently manage the operating costs of the system
- Coordinate and solve technical security audits, reporting results and discoveries to the technical team and applying scalable and well-designed solutions
- Coordinate and participate in real security tests, finding vulnerabilities to solve and create new lines of defense
- Perform root cause analysis of potential security problems, identifying and solving problems at the source
- Relevant knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Experience with containers (Docker, ECS/Kubernetes)
- Great team player
- Scripting and automation skills (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD processes (Jenkins, etc.)
- Terraform experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work as a full-time employee or freelancer
- Based in the Barcelona or Paris offices, with the possibility of partial work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays (25 days)
- Employee benefits package: healthcare insurance, ticket restaurants
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback-driven, supportive, and curious team with a DIY mindset
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the DevOps role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: