DevOps Senior & Architect
DevOps Senior & Architect Engineer for a Multicloud Services Company
We are currently looking for a Senior and Architect DevOps engineer to join a services-based infrastructure company in Barcelona.
The company collaborates in the agile and secure growth of companies operating on the Internet.
They strengthen their clients' technical/development teams through DevOps methodologies, cloud infrastructure management, and microservices.
Security, best practices, advanced consultancy, and support are the pillars of their service.
They are seeking Cloud Engineer DevOps profiles with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Internet sector companies, operating with “Infrastructure as code,” and with 3 or more years of SysOps experience, as well as knowledge or certification in some of the major Cloud providers.
DevOps & Architect Engineer requirements and soft skills:
- Linux + open source (ninja)
- Orchestration tools: Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform (know any or all of the following)
- Cloud experience (minimum 1 year): AWS (Certifications will be more than valued), Azure, Google Cloud
- English intermediate
- Docker: Docker compose, Kubernetes
- DevOps: Pipelines, CI/CD, deployment tools, lambda, microservices…
- Development: Bash, Python, Php, Java…
- Process automation
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Communicating, conveying, and defending ideas, documenting work.
- Resolutive skills
- Playing as a team
- Self-management skills
- Salary: up to 75K
- HYBRID or REMOTE working model with flexible entry and exit times
- Participate in a growing project
- Professional career within the company
- English classes
- Restaurant tickets
- Childcare tickets
- Transportation tickets
- Participation in major technological projects in the sector, with a wide range of technologies and growth opportunities
- Birthday celebration
- A first-class team; they prioritize great individuals over just technical expertise
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the DevOps & Architect Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: