Design Director for a Big Enterprise
We are currently managing a Design Director / Head of Product Design role for a big enterprise in Barcelona.
The main purpose of the role is to transform the Design Team of the company.
Design Director responsibilities:
- Craft the vision for how the design will evolve and supports product & buisness goals.
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to define goals, high level strategies for the design team.
- Understand the design needs of large-scale software projects.
- Identify priority areas for design and break them down into achievable tasks.
- Develop design strategy, standards, and ensure the team delivers cutting-edge UX/UI features, user flows & user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and detailed mockups.
- Ensure the team and projects are well planned, scoped and organized to ensure deadlines.
- Enchance product usability by assesing qualitative and quantitative signals (ex: NPS, product usage, product testing, and forth).
- +10 years of experience in human-centered or service design, ideally in software subscription based products.
- Portfolio of world class quality design achievements as an individual, manager and leader.
- Be as comfortable with Data as Design.
- Execution mindset
- Fluent in Business English.
- Salary range: Up to 85k + bonus
- FULL REMOTE working model
- Health Insurance
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Design Director role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: