Data Engineer for a US Advertising Company
We are currently managing a position of Data Engineer for a communications and advertisement company from New York.
Joining the agency's Data team (horizontally-oriented), our client is looking for a person to help managing the integration and consolidation processes of their client's data.
In on-premise and cloud environments, the candidate will be in charge of designing the architecture of the required information systems and the management and maintenance of their databases.
Data Engineer Requirements:
- 2 years of minimum demonstrable experience in the definition of information systems architectures and the management of database management programs.
- Experience in defining requirements, implementation, management and mantainance of Cloud environments, mainly Azure although GCP is valued
- Experience in the definition of requirements, implementation, management and maintenance of CDP solutions. Mainly segment.
- Demonstrable experience in handling SQL.
- Experience working with ETL tools like Pentaho or similar.
- Valuable experience working in integration tools such as Mulesoft or Informatica.
- Valuable experience working in the Salesforce environment (SFDC and SFMC).
- Knowledge of cloud environment management (Azure). Valuable certifications.
- Knowledge of CDP tools.
- Knowledge of CRM / Marketing Automation tools.
- SQL knowledge (Analytical functions, T_SQL).
- Notions of normalization: Data Quality.
- Programming knowledge in Python.
- English and Spanish medium-high level.
- Salary range: Up to 35K
- HYBRID working model and schedule flexibility
- Good working environment
- Projects with international clients
- 22 days of holidays + 12 extra days
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Data Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles!
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: