Data Engineer (Apps)
Data Engineer for a Mobile Apps Startup
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our startup focused on developing and launching Entertainment & Productivity Apps, utilizing state-of-the-art Mobile & Data technologies.
- Integrate advanced data processing capabilities into the core functionalities of company apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, and product managers
- Develop and implement intelligent, data-driven solutions
- Innovate to enhance the digital landscape and explore new possibilities
- Strong understanding of data engineering and its practical applications, with a proven track record in developing and integrating data tools
- Hands-on experience with contemporary data engineering technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Kafka, Airflow, etc.
- Enthusiastic about exploring and implementing advanced data processing solutions
- Expertise in data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing
- Familiarity with relevant databases and storage systems, such as SQL, NoSQL, and cloud-based solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proficiency in programming languages commonly used in data engineering, such as Python, Scala, or Java
- Ability to architect and design end-to-end data solutions to address specific business challenges
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Autonomy, self-driven mindset, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Hybrid Work
- Open Salary Range
- Opportunities for professional growth and exposure to significant challenges
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Data Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: