Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Red Team)
We are currently managing a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst role for a Cybersecurity company in Barcelona!
The goal of the company, and therefore, the goal of the role, is to improve the security of their customers, protect their assets from cyber threats and provide high-quality service through communication and care for our customers.
In this position, you will work in their RT helping clients diagnose, prevent and secure any weak point or vulnerability.
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst responsibilities:
- Deliver a service of great quality: participate in taking requirements and respond to requests between clients and the ethical hacking teams.
- Run security audits, penetration tests, attack simulations and vulnerability assessments and help diagnose, detect vulnerabilities, and identify weak points.
- Create deliverables & documentation, communicate effectively and present findings, attack paths and security recommendations to our clients.
- Propose and develop improvements within team procedures, deliverables and tools.
- Manage deadlines, priorities and deliverables.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with colleagues, clients and providers.
- Computer/Telecommunications Engineering degree or similar
- Technical understanding of security and networking, web architecture, programming and security analysis.
- Knowledge of system administration (Linux and Windows OS)
- Understanding and experience carrying out audits in AD environments
- Experience identifying and exploiting web application vulnerabilities
- Experience carrying out internal and external penetration tests
- Understanding and technical knowledge about social engineering attacks
- Demonstrated experience in relative IT positions
- Be a Team Player
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, eWPTX, OSWE, GWAPT.
- Good understanding of the Cybersecurity landscape: Cyber kill chain, TIBER-EU, TTP, threat intelligence, and malware business.
- Experience carrying out social engineering campaigns
- Experience in Boot2Root platforms and CTF challenges.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary range: Up to 55k!
- FULL REMOTE working model
- Certifications, formations, and training courses
- No guards are on duty
- Be part of a young and international environment
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst role, do not hesitate to apply to this position using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: