Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for an important Scale-up in Barcelona
We are looking for a CTO for an international technology company with more than 1.200 employees.
Focus on providing technical leadership and managing a tech team (+ 180).
You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Chief Technology Officer responsibilities:
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor OKRs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to the Board.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role (+ 100 tech team).
- Knowledge of technological trends to build the strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working model.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the CTO / Chief Technology Officer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Executive vacancies, talk to Cristina!
Kon’nichiwa, I’m Cristina Herrera.
I love managing Executive roles such as CTOs, VP’s of Engineering, CPOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs, CDOs, and more.
Always open to have a coffe and talk about the new challange in your career path.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: