Corporate Projects Manager
Corporate Projects Manager for a Big Construction Industrial Company
We are currently managing a Corporate Projects Manager role for a Big Construction Industrial company to be responsable of the planning, execution and successful completion of projects related to the implementation and optimitzation of internal applications and ERP system.
Corporate Projects Manager responsibilities:
- Lead the comprehensive project management: Plan, coordinate, and supervise all phases of the project, from defining requirements to final implementation, ensuring timely and successful delivery.
- Define and maintain the project scope.
- Manage project resources: Identify and allocate appropriate resources. Supervise and coordinate the work of Project Managers.
- Monitor the project budget and schedule: Establish and manage the project budget, regularly track costs, and ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Ensure quality and compliance with requirements: Establish quality standards and ensure that deliverables meet organizational requirements and standards. Perform regular testing and evaluations to ensure proper functionality of ERP systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in the field of ERP systems (Navision).
- Experience leading digital transformation projects.
- Experience managing senior teams.
- Highly desirable to have certifications (PMP, CAPM, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Residency in Barcelona.
- Salary range: Up to 65K
- Growth opportunity in an established company: Be part of a stable and growing organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Corporate Projects Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: