CMDB Analyst Service Manager for an important GreenTech Company
We are currently managing a CMDB Analyst role for a pioneer leader GreenTech company that is scaling up their Tech department.
We are trying to find a someone with strong knowledge in both CMBD and Service Management that will help administering and executing the configuration management process and ensuring CMDB data integrity within the Service desk.
CMBD Analyst Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of standard IT configuration management methodologies.
- Assists the Service Manager in developing CMDB plan, procedures, and a knowledge base.
- Cooperation with the Service Manager to achieve better Customer data integrity;
- Sustains data files to guarantee the preciseness and comprehensiveness of the CMDB;
- Collaborates with other Service management processes to recognize new needs and decide how Configuration management can help;
- Endorse and oversee the configuration and asset management tool, Jira Service Management, and any other applications or components that may be delegated.
- Carry out the System Development Life Cycle actions necessary to enhance the Jira Service Management platform.
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes is required.
- Understanding of Jira Service Management and Service Mapping tools;
- Know the procedures that consume CMDB data, such as Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change.
- Outstanding teamwork, service quality, and excellent communication; ability to work swiftly and efficiently under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in IT field
- ITIL 4 Foundation v4 certification is valuable
- 1+ year of Jira Service Management IT Operations experience
- 1+ year in the configuration of CMDB related to the Service desk
- International experience and C1 level in English
- Salary range: up to 38K + bonus
- Hybrid work organization (from the office or from home)
- Flexible working hours.
- Health, Wellness, and Dental Benefits
- other perks
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the CMDB Analyst role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles!
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: