Azure Cloud Architect
Azure Cloud Architect for a Sports Company
We are currently managing a Cloud Architect role with background in Azure to work for a leading sports company.
The company has more than 5000 employees and has a worldwide impact.
Cloud Architect Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy Azure infrastructure for enterprise-level projects
- Collaborate with application, network, and security teams to ensure Azure design reflects requirements
- Test and implement application services migrations manually and automatically
- Update client on-premise practices to include cloud
- Develop PoC as needed
- Provide expertise and leadership in Azure infrastructure and application solutions
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing
- Develop technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations
- Integrate security into all cloud architecture solutions
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Solution
- Passion for advancing technology solutions
- Strong understanding of cloud native architecture principles
- Experience in technical leadership, consulting, or sales support
- Knowledge in modern architecture techniques such as event-driven architectures, stream processing, event sourcing/CQRS, and event storming
- Experience in building enterprise web applications using .NET/SQL Server
- Strong client management and communication skills
- In-depth experience in architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS)
- Reputation as a leader in the cloud field
- Knowledge in API design and security practices
- Familiarity with containerization and PaaS approaches and tools such as Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, and Azure Stack
- Ability to work with ambiguity and visualize solutions for emerging concepts
- Experience in architecting and implementing PaaS and IaaS enterprise solutions
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
- Salary range: up to 80K
- HYBRID working mode
- Career path to develop skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time, permanent position
- Health Insurance
- Great working environment
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Cloud Architect role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: