Chief Sales Officer
Chief Sales Officer for Multi-brand E-commerce
We are managing a Chief Sales Officer or VP of Product role.
This is a key position.
We are looking for someone with experience in the field, and with leadership skills, that will disrupt the way in which we are currently working.
The goal is to define a new product strategy for the company & oversee the procurement of raw materials, components and services needed to manufacture or deliver the product.
Responsible for developing long-term strategies with providers, programs, and collaboration, this role will enable and inspire teams to research, ideate, and execute to produce new revenue and traffic streams for the organization.
The successful candidate will be working along with the rest of the leadership team, will have key responsibilities over strategic decisions and will report directly to the CEO.
Chief Sales Officer responsibilities:
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product
- Reviewing purchase orders to ensure they are in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Approving purchase orders prior to purchase of materials or services to ensure they meet all legal requirements
- Coordinating with insurance agents to make sure the company has adequate insurance coverage for its commercial applications
- Negotiating prices with vendors to recieve the best possible price
- Establishing relationships with suppliers who can provide quality products at a reasonable cost
- Reviewing financial statements and tax records to ensure that the company is in compliance with applicable laws
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and developing cross functional partnerships.
- Lead the innovation team to develop and launch new and innovative solutions into the marketplace
- Ensure high throughput and efficiency in Product operations (stakeholder alignment, planning, and delivery) by establishing clear and measurable goals.
- Mentor for key product management personnel, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills
Experience & qualifications:
- + 8 years of experience leading the development of a multi-brand e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in purchasing or procurement, including 5+ years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic sourcing plans
- Proven track record of achieving cost savings and process improvements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Salary range: attractive compensation package
- HYBRID & flexible work schedule (home office and 2 days/week in the office)
- Young & dynamic work environment
- Internal Training Program
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Chief Sales Officer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: