Chief Growth Officer
Chief Growth Officer for a Mexican Start-up
We are currently managing a Chief Growth Officer (CGO) role for one of the best Technological Ventures in LATAM, more specifically, in México City & Bogotá.
This is a fast-growing company, backed by angel investors, venture capital & private equity funds.
The main purpose of the CGO will be to drive revenue generation, throughout the different verticals of the company, & upsell to maximize the net retention of the customer portfolio, increase brand awareness and execute G2B strategies, aligned with the value proposition of the company.
Chief Growth Officer responsibilities:
Revenue generation & net retention:
- Design strategy and spearhead efforts to drive revenue generation and monitor key growth KPIs across different business units and platform operational market
- Design strategy and spearhead efforts to maximize cross-sell & upsell and retention across the company's customer portfolio, in line with platform value proposition and customer own digital transformation journey
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow the business in coordination with the co-CEOs (M&A, partnerships, market expansion, new products etc.)
- Optimize sales process to shorten the sales cycle and ensure post-sales delivery to maximize QoS; maintain and enhance the relationship with key accounts and partnerships
- Lead sales team across products & optimize cross-sell & upsell potential amongst business units
Marketing & Brand Awareness (G2M)
- Design and spearhead the definition of G2M and other marketing (inbound & outbound) strategies and initiatives to maximize sales funnel & sales conversion (short and long term)
- Lead the marketing team to implement all strategies for G2M, external communication, PR and brand strategies
- Responsible to coordinate marketing team to execute public relationships, executive & company communications and brand strategies to maximize brand awareness
Analytics, Business Intelligence & Performance:
- Monitor data and provide analytics on customer behavior, customer engagement, sales conversion
- Develop market insights by understanding customers, competitors, and market trends in support of product roadmap and G2M strategy definition & implementation
- Develop and maintain performance-based remuneration metrics & KPIs for the sales & marketing team to align incentives with overall company growth, net retention & cross/up-sale objectives
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering, marketing, or a related field
- +7 years of sales & growth experience with at least 2+ years working in a C-Suite or similar leadership position, in a high-performance and entrepreneurial environment (revenue generation, cross & up-sale generation, key account management, G2M strategy definition & execution, performance-driven KPI definition & management, team lead)
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience in the tech sector.
- Candidates with cross/up-selling experience are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership, managing teams and/or projects, and combined work efforts across organizations or business units, in a high-performance environment.
- Prior experience leading or working with marketing and G2M (planning, designing, and executing campaigns)
- Key competencies: leadership, communication skills, goal-oriented, relationship management
- Languages: Spanish (Fluent), English (Advanced)
This role is Hybrid and the location of the role is in Mexico City o Bogotá.
American dollars: $5.627,65/month
Mexican pesos: 110.000, 00 MXN/month
Colombian pesos: 28.595.850,73 COP/month
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Chief Growth Officer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there! I’m Alexander!
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others!
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: