Chief Financial & Operations Officer
Chief Financial & Operations Officer for Technology Solutions Company in LATAM
We are currently managing a role for an important fast-growing company in LATAM, a technological platform with private equity funds and backed by global institutional venture capital and world-class angel investors.
The main goal for this position as a Head of Operations & Process is to oversee the company's ongoing operations, lead the integration of new business to the platform and design & implement processes to assure the efficiency & scalability of the operational platform.
The main goal for this position as a Head of Finance & Administration, is to monitorize & optimize the cash position and global liquidity situation of the business, among other duties.
Is important to already have experience as CFO & COO or a similar leadership position in those areas in a TECH venture.
Chief Financial & Operations Officer Responsabilities (in a daily basis)
- Design, implement and optimize business processes, systems, compliance certifications & KPIs
- Work in partnership with the Co-CEOs in the annual planning, goal setting, and continuous improvement of the company
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of all areas
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Ensure scalable financial optionality
- Report to the co-CEOs
Chief Financial & Operations Officer Responsabilities (M & A Integration):
- Company's champion for operational integration of new businesses into the platform Spearhead operational & technological integration
- Homologate processes & KPIs, compensation schemes
- Optimize corporate governance, processes & procedures across platform & areas
- Homologate certifications (ISO) when needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
- + 7 years of operational & financial experience with at least 2 years working in a C-suite or leadership position, in a high performance and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience of effective leadership, managing teams and/or projects, and combined work efforts across organizations or business units.
- Financial and operational knowledge and proven track-record
- Key competencies: strong leadership and strive for excellence and continuous improvement, outstanding communication skills, self-starter, problem-solving
- Languages: Spanish (Fluent), English (Advanced)
This role is Hybrid and the location of the role is in Mexico City o Bogotá.
American dollars: $5.627,65 / month
Mexican pesos: 110.000, 00 MXN / month
Colombian pesos: 28.595.850,73 COP / month
* From 3 to 6 months of bonus depending on KPI's performance + company's equity.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Chief Financial & Operations Officer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Executive vacancies, talk to Cristina!
Kon’nichiwa, I’m Cristina Herrera.
I love managing Executive roles such as CTOs, VP’s of Engineering, CPOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs, CDOs, and more.
Always open to have a coffe and talk about the new challange in your career path.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: