Business Applications Technical
Business Application Engineer for Chemical Manufacturing Company
We are currently managing an Business Applications Technical Consultant role to join its ICT team. The role is for an important business group, focused on the distribution of chemical products and manufacture of food additives.
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of the group’s business applications.
- Analysis, design, development, configuration and maintenance of technical and functional improvements.
- Configuration, development and maintenance of integrations between systems.
- Prioritization, organization, resolution and reporting of tasks.
- Collaborate in the management and development of projects.
- + 3 years of experience
- General knowledge about business applications and their processes: ERP, CRM, document manager, etc.
- Technical knowledge of BB.DD (development of complex and optimized queries using SQL).
- Experience in ETL tools for systems integration, preferably SAP DS.
- Knowledge of system integration mechanisms and protocols: webservices, APIs, EDIs, flat files, XML, JSON, etc.
- High capacity for research and technical work to collaborate in the design and development of technological solutions.
- Committed, proactive, motivated, business oriented, team oriented, cooperative and eager to learn.
- People skills and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to adapt to a continuously evolving environment.
- Experience in prioritizing, managing and resolving incidents and change requests.
- Experience in the elaboration of functional and technical documentation.
- Fluency in spoken and written Catalan.
- Intermediate level of oral and written English.
- Experience in one or more of the following systems: MyMsoft, Salesforce, SAP, intranet and extranets, Magento, custom applications, xECM by OpenText.
- Knowledge in methodologies and best practices: ITIL, Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), etc.
- Experience in the maintenance of systems interacting with radio frequency equipment.
- Experience in the management of consulting service providers.
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA.
Engineering, Computer Science or similar or 5 years of demonstrable experience in development/programming of information technologies in the business environment.
- Stable position in a solid, expanding company with a strong commitment to technological development.
- Continuous training.
- Work flexibility.
- Salary range: up to 45k
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to María!
I’m María Tarela, and I specialise in Infrastructure roles!
MS Solutions Engineer, Cloud SRE, DevOps & QA Engineer, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: