Backend Developer with AWS & Node.js
We are currently managing a Backend Developer role for a E-Learning Platform company!
This is a fast-growing Ed-Tech Startup with Headquarters at Oslo, and offices at Trondheim, Paris and Barcelona!
Their core business is about making it easier for people to keep their knowledge fresh & updated!
They spesialize in a variety of topics, such as leadership, technology, business to personal development & more!
Backend Developer responsibilities
- Develop our scalable Amazon AWS-based video platform to the next level with new functionality based on user feedback
- Contribute to planning, design and implementation of excellent, reliable, and maintainable software
- Write robust, well-tested and documented code of high quality
- Contribute to architecture and technology choices that ensure reliability, scalability and security without unnecessary complexity
- Contribute to technical discussion and whiteboard sessions through our daily standup meetings
Requirements for the role
- Amazon AWS (Lambda, Appsync, DynamoDB, CloudFormation)
- Write clean, scalable and high quality code that is easy to maintain
- Actively strive to learn new things, and share this knowledge with those around you
- Are self-driven and takes ownership of tasks
- Higher education in a technology-driven field
- Fluent in English
- Spanish is a bonus
- Salary range: up to 75k
- HYBRID working model
- A chance to form and build a tech company culture from the ground up
- A transparent workplace with tools like Slack, Jira and the Google Suite
- Good opportunities for personal development in a way that suits you, and a passion for employee engagement
- Great work environment with social activities
- Office located in Barcelona
- The possibility to take stock in the success of a company in a fast growing market
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Parnter
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: