Python & Django Developer
Python & Django Developer for an EdTech and AI Company
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Backend Developer with Django experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of educational technology products.
- Actively participate in the development of a groundbreaking product that is poised to revolutionize the field of Education.
- Uphold the highest standards of code quality, ensuring strict adherence to best practices and the delivery of top-tier software.
- Strive for excellence in every aspect, aiming for the highest quality while ensuring that projects are completed on schedule, meeting or surpassing expectations.
- Embrace a team-first approach, working closely with colleagues to collectively contribute to the creation of an exceptional product.
- Participate in Scrum meetings, minimizing unnecessary gatherings to optimize time for focused and efficient work.
- Completed studies in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficient in Django, Python, and MySQL.
- Good experience working with AWS.
- Thorough understanding of coding best practices.
- Demonstrated consistency in delivering high-quality results within specified timelines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving and growth mindset with a passion for innovation.
- High level of English proficiency (B2-C1).
- Salary Range: Up to 40K.
- Remote Work.
- Medical Insurance.
- English Lessons
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Python & Django Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Thruthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: