Backend Developer (Node.JS)
Backend Developer (Node.js) for a Crypto & Blockchain Japanese Company
Are you interested in a new step in your career? This could be your opportunity!
We are looking for Senior Backend Developer Node.js & Typescript for a product company that is dedicated to Blockchain.
Top 3 of decentralized smart contract platforms and Top 10 of all cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
Currently around 60 employees, working with good practices, and due their great success, they are growing and looking for more Backend Developers in their team.
- Discuss, analyse, and understand new feature requirements with the Tech-Lead and Product Manager
- Develop, deploy, and test APIs, Tools and Libraries
- Work closely with our DevOps team, implement strategies to improve availability, scalability and reliability
- Learn about our Cryptocurrency and Design Patterns
- Actively participate in Product Design discussions
- 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Expertise with Node.js (or Typescript)
- Proficiency with the creation of tests (unit tests, integration, etc).
- Experience with SQL, No-SQL and Graph database principles and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of API architecture following best practices such as Open API/Swagger specs
Ideal Requirements & Experience:
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud environments
- Experience with Haskell
- Production experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Production experience with CI/CD technologies
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals
Salary Range: up to 90K (depending on experience and role) working FULL REMOTE.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: