Automation Analyst for an international Fintech
We are currently managing some Automation Analyst roles for an important international american Fintech that is growing.
For this position you will be in charge of creating scripts based on requirements of clients and Implementation specialists, plus working in automation projects. This is a technical position, however, very good soft skills are important for them!
Mid-Level Automation Analyst responsibilities:
- Design and develop small and large software projects, including automation tools.
- Write scripts for customers, consultants, and project managers.
- Utilize Git (Github), Python, and Jenkins for development.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Use Bash for shell scripting and Groovy/Java for certain tasks.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to project ideas.
- Offer assistance and guidance to team members when needed.
- Write specifications and utilize Jira for project management.
- Troubleshoot issues and remain composed during urgent situations.
- Comfortable and patient in dealing with customers.
Senior Automation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor team members, providing guidance and support.
- Show willingness to help others and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Write detailed specifications and effectively communicate project requirements.
- Exhibit strong troubleshooting skills and remain calm in urgent situations.
- Excitement and passion for starting new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years’ experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in customer service, support, web design/development or related role
- 3+ years’ experience using Python and SQL
- 1+ year of experience in Groovy/Java
- 1+ year experience with bash commands
- 1+ year experience with Git commands and GitHub
- 1+ year experience with Desktop applications
- Demonstrated experience working on independent coding projects.
- Salary range: up to 45K
- Extensive onboarding, teammates’ support, and a new e-learning platform with courses and modules.
- The team has the benefits of flexible working with options to work from home or the office hub.
- The team embraces team spirit with regular onsite and online team breakfasts and events
- Support with necessary office equipment, holidays, health care and life insurance, a transportation and meals allowance, and a special envelope for office and IT equipment.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Automation Analyst role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: