Android Engineer for UK Company
We are currently managing a Android Engineer role with Kotlin role, for an Startup with Headquarters in the UK.
The company it is SaaS smart mobility platform that provides sustainable mobility solutions with offices in London, Boston, Durban & Barcelona.
A fast-growing startup that is growing x3 every year, is waiting to you! There are already more than 130 employees.
- 4+ years of experience building Android apps
- Good experience with Kotlin
- Familiar with Clean architecture, Kotlin coroutines, Dagger2, Room Database, Android compose
- Capable to work with different build types and flavors (gradle)
- Strong experience using the Android SDK and Frameworks
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Produce highly scalable, high quality software
- Experience with REST, JSON
- Experience in leading engineering teams
- Contribute to the design, architecture and development of our products and services
- Experience in using version control systems as GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing – able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Up to 60k
- FULL REMOTE (but living in Barcelona)
- Health Insurance
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Android Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: