Public Account Manager
Account Manager (Public Sector) for a Tech Consulting Company
We’re currently managing an Account Manager role for a Tech Consulting Company.
We are looking for a professional with deep experience in Public Sector (Municipalities, Ministries and Central Administration).
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Communicate the full value proposition to customers to demonstrate how we can benefit them.
- Seek out new business opportunities and expand our offerings to current customers to foster long-term growth.
- Generate and cultivate sales leads to increase revenue.
- Prioritize profitability while striving to improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate effectively with bid, pricing, service, and support teams during the tender process.
- Build relationships with framework partners to facilitate procurement for our clients.
- Manage individual workload to achieve daily KPIs and metrics.
- Possess a strong background in solution selling (Cloud, Big Data, DevOps, Microservices & Agile Methodologies).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cyber and Network Security, Cloud migration and optimization services (AWS/Azure), Hybrid Datacenter migrations (storage/Networking), EUC (UC).
- Be self-motivated with a strong desire to learn.
- Demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and hard work ethic.
- Have a solid understanding of the Spanish Public Sector.
- Be able to articulate compelling tender responses.
- Understand Public Sector Procurement and Frameworks.
- Create long-lasting relationships with existing customers (farming sales mindset).
- Establish a professional consultative relationship with customers up to and including C-Level by gaining a deep understanding of their unique business needs.
- Build positive relationships with customer contacts, vendors, partners, etc
- Possess active listening skills and confidence in articulating complex solutions to Senior IT and Procurement contacts.
- Demonstrate commercial business acumen.
- Salary range: up to 100k OTE!
- HYBRID working model based in Madrid
- Other attractive benefits
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Account Manager (Public Sector) role, apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: